Wednesday

Intro

My name's Joe Gillard. I'm originally from Long Island, New York, and my family is from Trinidad. I moved to Georgia for high school and college. I am a simple person, and can admit I am pretty lazy. I am a huge procrastinator, and all of my friends/family know me for it. The one thing I love and makes me happy is playing football. I don't plan on playing it professionally, just in college. I enjoy mostly everything and usually am easy to get along with. I especially love to listen to music. I enjoy all genres of music but specifically hip-hop. I sometimes seem not talkative but once you get to know me, I talk a lot. I don't really have anything that bothers me or that I hate. It takes a lot to get on my nerves. I would like to earn a degree in business for my undergraduate degree, then go to law school to pursue a career in that field. And that's my background in a paragraph

No comments:

Post a Comment